[powr-photo-gallery label="Enter a Label"]
- Category: About Us
We're sisters and full-time working mums, having 10 children between us and we started this project with no technical knowledge of how to develop/run a website at all. Originating from the North of England, life has brought us both to the East of England - due to premature widowhood in one case, and multiple relocations in the other. This was the impetus for the original idea, as we've both found that life can sometimes result in women not being as socially active as they'd like to be.
We've always loved the company of other women, having been raised in an all girl family with lots of female companions around. Setting up HerBuzz, we wanted to provide a place for women to connect and kick start their social lives again - and an all round women-friendly website. We're only able to work on HerBuzz around our family and job commitments and so have to accept that changes take place at a slower pace than we both want, but we get there in the end and love the time we do get to work on the website. In addition, we're working on a shoestring and teaching ourselves as we go along...but we are learning fast.
Thank you for your support....
S & Y
HerBuzz.com....dedicated to Jo x
- Category: About Us
Read the legal stuff here...(take a break when you start losing the will to live)
NOTE: YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
The mission of HerBuzz is to provide a platform for women of all ages, ethnicity and cultures to enable them to identify Events and Classses of interest. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website, mobile applications, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and 1000's of other people to meet, exchange ideas, learn and find opportunities.
B. Scope and Intent.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
A. Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
1. DOs and DON'Ts;
2. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the HerBuzz Website; and
B. License and warranty for your submissions to HerBuzz.
You own the information you provide HerBuzz under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant HerBuzz a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialise, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to HerBuzz, including but not limited to any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to HerBuzz, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
C. Service Eligibility.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
(1) are 18 years of age or older;
(2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from using HerBuzz or submitting articles,
(3) are not a competitor of HerBuzz or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with HerBuzz;
(4) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
(5) will not violate any rights of HerBuzz, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
(6) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by
(1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws,
(2) any content you submit to the Services, and
(3) any activity in which you engage on or through HerBuzz.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis ("Premium Services"), you agree to HerBuzz storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date you cancel your subscription to the Premium Services. All fees and charges are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel your Premium Services by contacting us. You also acknowledge that HerBuzz's Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
F. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
G. Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, notice shall consist of an email from HerBuzz to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that HerBuzz may communicate with you through your HerBuzz account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the Postal Service about your HerBuzz account or services associated with HerBuzz. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
H. Mobile Services.
HerBuzz may offer the Services through mobile applications created by it or third party developers ("Platform Developers"). If you use the Services through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Services through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Services using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your HerBuzz data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your HerBuzz account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing HerBuzz through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
I. Communication and Sharing (HerBuzz Events, Classes, Articles, etc.).
HerBuzz offers forums and blog facilities where you can post your comments on designated topics. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and HerBuzz cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on HerBuzz. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don't want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it anywhere on HerBuzz. HERBUZZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER'S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY HERBUZZ COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS THE HERBUZZ COMMENTS, ARTICLES, EVENTS OR CLASSES.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable right to access, through a generally available web browser or mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of HerBuzz), view information and use the Services that we provide on HerBuzz web pages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of HerBuzz contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from HerBuzz commercially unless expressly authorized by HerBuzz) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights and all other rights and interest in HerBuzz and all related items.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
A. Services Availability.
For as long as HerBuzz continues to offer the Services, HerBuzz shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access HerBuzz as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue HerBuzz, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. HerBuzz further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by HerBuzz to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, HerBuzz has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
B. Third Parties.
HerBuzz may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") and elsewhere. HerBuzz also enables Platform Developers to create applications ("Platform Applications") that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by HerBuzz.
HerBuzz is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. HerBuzz also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an "as-is" basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer's actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your HerBuzz account, that application or website can access information on HerBuzz related to you and your connections.
C. Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose any information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including but not limited to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of HerBuzz, our Users or the public.
D. Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. HerBuzz may in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. HerBuzz reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend your use of the Services, if HerBuzz determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON HERBUZZ, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR HERBUZZ AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, title, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY HERBUZZ OR ANYTHING RELATED TO HERBUZZ, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR HERBUZZ ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 ("TERMINATION") AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
HERBUZZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH HERBUZZ TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY.
HERBUZZ DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, HERBUZZ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
HERBUZZ DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. HERBUZZ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither HerBuzz nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors ("HerBuzz Affiliates") shall be liable for:
(a) any damage, if any, or £0 (ZERO POUNDS), whichever amount is greater, or
(b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from HerBuzz.
This limitation of liability shall:
A. Apply regardless of whether
(1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory,
(2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or
(3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
B. Not apply to any damage that HerBuzz may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
C. Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
A. Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to HerBuzz. This notice will be effective upon HerBuzz processing your notice. HerBuzz may terminate the Agreement for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice.
B. Misuse of the Services.
HerBuzz may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the HerBuzz services; using the Services commercially without HerBuzz's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, or any other behaviour that HerBuzz, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, HerBuzz has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in HerBuzz's sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United Kingdom Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your HerBuzz account, you lose access to the Services. In addition, HerBuzz may block access to the Services from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 ("Your Rights") and 4.a-b, and d ("Our Rights and Obligations") hereof.
8. UNITED KINGDOM LAW AND ARBITRATION.
A. Choice of Law.
Except for any Disputes relating to intellectual property rights, obligations or any infringement claims, any disputes with HerBuzz arising out of or relating to the Agreement ("Disputes") shall be governed by United Kingdom law regardless of your country of origin or where you access HerBuzz, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate and Pay Attorneys' Fees.
Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association with a written decision stating and legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party's request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys' costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.
C. Exception from Arbitration Agreement
Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitral awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.
D. Refundable Fee Advances for Consumers
If you are involved in a Dispute as a consumer without any commercial interests related to the Dispute, we will not agree to conduct arbitration proceedings in a major City in your County if travel to Suffolk would constitute an undue burden for you, and we will not advance any arbitration fees that exceed what you would have had to pay for court proceedings (if you substantiate and represent to us in a written statement what court proceedings would have cost) provided that you shall refund such amounts if we ultimately prevail in the arbitration.
9. GENERAL TERMS.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
C. Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. ("Notices and Service Messages"), we may notify you via postings on www.herbuzz.com. You may contact us via email at:
Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
D. Entire Agreement.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other third party software.
E. Amendments to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement with no notification, it is up-to you to keep checking for changes in our agreement. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate the Agreement at any time per Section 7 (Termination).
F. No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any HerBuzz Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any HerBuzz Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of HerBuzz.
G. No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
HerBuzz own 100% of all shares and ownership in the network, platform and community.
I. Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, HerBuzz and HerBuzz Limited for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
10. HERBUZZ USER "DOS" and "DON'TS."
As a condition to access HerBuzz, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON'Ts:
A. Do undertake the following:
(1) Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
(2) Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
(4) Review and comply with notices sent by HerBuzz concerning the Services; and
(5) Use the Services in a professional manner.
B. Don't undertake the following:
(1) Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behaviour by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to HerBuzz;
(2) Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on HerBuzz (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, or as expressly authorised by HerBuzz;
(3) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
(4) Include information in your profile or elsewhere, except in designated fields, that reveals your identity or sensitive personal information such as an email address, phone number or address or is confidential in nature;
(5) Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
(6) Utilise information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from HerBuzz to provide any service that is competitive, in HerBuzz's sole discretion, with HerBuzz;
(7) Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by HerBuzz unless you have entered into a written agreement with HerBuzz (this includes, but is not limited to representing yourself as an accredited HerBuzz trainer if you have not been certified by HerBuzz as such);
(8) Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on HerBuzz or technology underlying the Services, or other Users' content, in whole or part, except as permitted under HerBuzz's developer program;
(9) Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to HerBuzz or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
(10) Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a HerBuzz web page other than HerBuzz's home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by.
(11) Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the site;
(12) Use bots or other automated methods to add or download contacts, send or redirect messages or other permitted activities other than through HerBuzz -sanctioned tools such as its application programming interfaces or its own services or integrations with other, partner services;
(13) Access, via automated or manual means or processes, HerBuzz for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
(14) Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of HerBuzz's website;
(15) Attempt to or actually access HerBuzz by any means other than through the FRONT-END herbuzz.com or www.herbuzz.co.uk interfaces provided by HerBuzz;
(16) Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying HerBuzz;
(17) Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications to other Users or HerBuzz personnel, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
(18) Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on HerBuzz, including those of both HerBuzz and any of its licensors;
(19) Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on HerBuzz;
(20) Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using HerBuzz;
(21) Collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from HerBuzz except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
(22) Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
(23) Interfere with or disrupt HerBuzz, including but not limited to any servers or networks connected to HerBuzz;
(24) Create a false identity on HerBuzz;
(25) Infringe or use HerBuzz's brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word "HerBuzz" in any business name, email, or URL or including HerBuzz's trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by HerBuzz;
(26) Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
b. Is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the "title" or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by HerBuzz);
d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using HerBuzz to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (b) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of HerBuzz or any User of HerBuzz;
h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
(29) Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
11. COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE HERBUZZ WEBSITE.
We formed HerBuzz to help you connect and share information in an open and safe manner. To achieve this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, non abusive, nonthreatening and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, HerBuzz provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content.
Last Updated on Saturday 07 May 2016
- Category: About Us